Position: Retail Associate Product Manager
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: Milwaukee Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 53203
Requisition Number: 19436
As an Associate Product Manager, you drive your business and your career!
With a supportive team and a group of merchants with similar strategic visions, you make concepts come alive! And since you come alive by managing projects from start to finish, you'll find your dream career can be reality! Associate Product Managers own a portion of the business, but still allow for skill development while working towards a Product Manager position.
You'll be with a retailer that values your talent and has the fastest growth in the industry! You'll build relationships with your vendors and research trends in the market to put together your optimal merchandise assortment. You will drive your business to achieve a successful sales plan. You'll be in charge of creating exciting strategies to drive your business and capitalize on market trends. By owning the development process for Ruff Hewn Boys/Mens and Mambo, you'll be responsible for sourcing, costing, production, packaging and delivery management. You're very involved and given a broad sense of responsibility!
So what does it take?
- 2+ years of experience in product development at retailers such as Kohl's, Target, JC Penny's, Sears and other specialty and retail stores.
- Product development experience specifically with a strong international, replenishment category/business.
- Communication and presentation skills to display your brand to Merchants in the most persuasive, yet collaborative way.
- High level of computer knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Your eye for fashion! We expect it to play an important role in the team's overall execution of the brands.
Take the first step to a great opportunity by discovering Bon Ton!
Bon-Ton - 17 months ago