One of the most successful retailers in the
optical industry is hiring! We offer base pay, incentives, and health
benefits. More importantly, EYEMART EXPRESS offers
excellent training and a chance to learn and grow. Experience is
preferred, but not required, will train the right career minded
individual. Also accepting applications in-store.
Under the general direction of the General Manager and Lab Manager, the
general responsibilities of this position is to service all customers
who enter the store and assist them with the purchase of eye wear,
contacts, and exam services. This person is responsible for maintaining
company standards while: answering the telephone, greeting patients,
lifestyle selling eye wear, communicating EYEMART EXPRESS (EMX)
specials and everyday low prices, meeting sales goals, data entry into
the computer, following A/R procedures, lab interaction, dispensing,
troubleshooting customer complaints, filing, and reporting as
necessary. Also, perform any related work as directed by a Manager.
Specific Duties and
- Maintain a level of professionalism as required by the
EMX handbook and follow the policies and procedures of EMX .
- Answer the telephone following the EMX
telephone script and telephone guidelines.
- Greet all customers within 15 seconds of entering the store and
begin assisting them within 2 minutes.
- Use the “lifestyle” selling approach and explain the features
and benefits to all customers to ensure that the appropriate premium
products are being sold.
- Then use a summary style close to review the sale and to build
value in the sale ensuring that all customers understand they are
purchasing as well as the value of the purchase.
- Fill out the Rx ticket completely and correctly as well as take
appropriate and accurate measurements. PD, OC, Seg Ht, etc…
- Price all sales correctly and enter them into the computer
correctly per EMX procedure.
- Reach and maintain sales performance levels at or above company
- Pull lenses and interact with the lab for job delivery times.
- Maintain the filing daily. Call customers daily for pick-up, job
status, and any special order or production delays.
- Correctly fill out all reporting forms assigned. For example:
incentive sheets, daily ticket average, and daily A/R report.
- Daily basic housekeeping duties include but are not limited to:
vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, wiping down surfaces, cleaning
bathrooms, window washing, and anything to maintain a quality
- Assist with inventory control. For example: receiving stock,
maintaining the merchandising, monthly inventory, following the proper
remake procedure, loss prevention, etc…
Experience is preferred, but not required, will
train the right career minded individual.