Responsible for the operation of assigned retail locations by displaying, promoting and tagging merchandise. Performs a variety of duties related to display and sale of merchandise items. Maintains retail area and merchandise in a safe, clean and orderly fashion. Assures sound guest and Model Citizen relations.
One year of experience within a customer or guest service related field is preferred. Knowledge of cash handling and/or inventory/sales auditing, and of point of sale automated systems is helpful. Ability to work effectively with others with effective communication skills required. Self motivated and demonstrated initiative. Strong problem solving skills and dedicated to providing outstanding Guest Service required. Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays to support park operations.
1. Greets and acknowledges each guest, ensuring that each guest’s experience is personalized. Assess and assists the needs of each guest.
2. Obtains payments by processing cash, checks, sales discounts and credit cards.
3. Prices merchandise by stamping, marking and tagging in line with LEGOLAND California policies and procedures.
4. Promotes sales through excellent service and product knowledge.
5. Maintains high standard of store presentation through effective and timely stock replenishment, and adherence to LEGOLAND California visual merchandising guidelines. Assists with stock maintenance.
6. Ensures store maintenance, safety and security at all times.
7. Follows all LEGOLAND California policies and procedures and adheres to wardrobe and grooming standards.
8. Participates in all store training and performs all other duties as assigned.
LEGOLAND - 15 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...