A Retail Associate is responsible for maintaining client service as per company Standard, cash register operations (POS), stocking, housekeeping, and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
1. Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every client, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of client service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
3. Assist in display maintenance, shelf maintenance, and store housekeeping
4. Assist in stocking shelves, receiving of merchandise, and monitoring floor stock
5. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS register
6. Communicate Client requests to management
7. Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and practices
8. Any other duties as assigned by management
1. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store weighing up to 50lbs
2. Ability to climb ladders
3. Ability to bend and kneel as needed to stock shelves and clean store
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock room, and register area
5. Ability to operate all store equipment necessary to run the store
6. Ability to process information through POS system
7. Ability to communicate with associates and guests
8. Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
9. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates