Our Store Managers are self-motivated, detail oriented and dependable. The successful candidate will portray a professional image and be a team player. Our employees care about the quality and timeliness of the services we provide, while maintaining a clean, safe and professional work environment. Our management personnel continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations while building our reputation and expanding sales.
* 2+ years of success in retail automotive sales and operations management
* Knowledge of the automotive industry, including direct repair experience with diagnostics, general repairs and maintenance. ASE certifications helpful.
* Strong communication, selling and customer service skills
* Proven ability to lead a team of 3-5 technicians
* Effective time management
* Solid computer skills
* Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
* Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
* Valid driver’s license. State Inspection license, where needed
* Pre-employment criminal background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monro Muffler Brake - 17 months ago