The Brand Specialist will be responsible in assuring that Atlas' supplied dealers achieve excellent levels of performance at site level on BP marketing programs (including Helios 2013).
- Administer the BP co-op fund
- Subject matter expert on BP Helios program
- Inspect locations for Helios compliance, direct corrective action
- Assure site level compliance with BP branded marketing programs
- Responsible for the overall performance of the brands, which includes managing and developing the brands P&L (Profit and Loss)
- Image and positioning in relation to competitors
- Plan, develop and implement marketing initiatives and activities for the brand or products
- Lead market research efforts to understand customers' perception and behavior and formulate effective marketing strategies with the support of the marketing team
- Network with people such as advertising and media professionals, contractors and sales agents as well as the internal marketing team
- Report weekly results and activities during management meetings as well as to integrate corporate objectives into their brand management strategies
Required Education & Certification:
- Facility with Microsoft Excel
- "Coaching" communications style
- Strong organization skills
- Work without supervision
- Mechanical Aptitude
Why You Will Love to Come to Work Every Day:
- Bachelor Degree
- Three (3) years' experience within convenience management
- Retail industry experience required
Atlas is a fast-paced, goal-oriented company, with an unquenchable thirst for success. Team members work hard, love what they do, focus on customers, and have fun in the process. Winning attitudes abound, we recruit, hire, train, retain, and reward the best talent in the industry.
What stands out to visitors is our warm, inviting atmosphere and our dynamic energy directed to guests, co-workers and customers. Our Core Values are alive in our environment. Atlas Oil Company's CEO, Sam Simon personally facilitates his course on Corporate Culture to newly hired team members.
Atlas Oil Company's Core Values are not just words on a paper. We believe in them. We live by them. They are an important component of how we operate on a daily basis. They are as follows:
Integrity, innovation, personal and professional growth, combined with a strong passion to win, contribute to the phenomenal growth and successes Atlas has experienced. We create Win/Win Solutions and operate with the highest possible standards of business and professional ethics
- Grow or Go
- Pride and Image
- Customer Focus
- Solution Driven
- Do the Right Thing
Team members are our most valuable assets - if you are dynamic, dedicated to producing quality results, and possess the necessary job qualifications, please consider joining our team!
Atlas Oil Company's dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products and services but also in our team members. At Atlas Oil Company, we are committed to providing:
- Our consumer with a total fuel solution
- Our team members with career challenges and rewards
- Our communities with support and assistance
Our work environment is positive, upbeat, business casual and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with team members located in multiple states. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our team members are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through seminars, training and rewarding career opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.