Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Customer Experience Manager of Tire Sales:
• Customer experience & selling
• Sales promotions
• Assist store manager with Grass Roots Promotions i.e. Exterior Displays, Flyer distribution, calling prior reccomendations,
• Showroom displays
• Monthly “Hot Topic” update & communication
• Tire inspection quality
• Assist store manager in B2B activities
• Tire product knowledge with store team
• Monitor competitors
• Understand alternative tire sourcing
• 2 years of retail sales experience
• A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations - 5 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...