Acceptance Auto Insurance is a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. We currently write non-standard personal automobile insurance in 12 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. As of September 30, 2011, we leased and operated 383 retail locations, staffed by employee-agents. Our employee-agents exclusively sell insurance products either underwritten or serviced by us.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Employee serves as a direct point of contact that handles all customer interaction received by telephone, face to face, email, fax or mail in the retail locations. The employee will process customer applications, endorsements, payments, and inquiries. The employee will also generate outside marketing activity to increase sales.
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Provides quotations, pricing, required information, and directions to prospects.
- Prepare quotations for customers’ change requests to the policy.
- Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
- Scan and send required documents daily.
- Perform outside marketing activities to generate sales.
- Assist sales agent with covering the retail office when the agent is performing outside marketing.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure proper and satisfactory closing are obtained.
- Conduct daily customer follow-up calls.
- Follow up regularly or as needed with customers on all open and unresolved customer issues.
- Report any and all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Take/receive customer payments.
- Assist in the daily cleaning/maintenance of the location.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be professional and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving and multi-tasking are required.
HS diploma or GED or 1-3 months related experience or training.
Ability to obtain and possess a Property and Casualty insurance license within 90 days of employment
Valid driver's license
Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance
One to three months of related experience.
Ability to fluently speak, read and write English. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute basic percentages.
Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where limited standardization exists.
Learn more and apply
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com/careers
At Acceptance Insurance, we have created a work environment that brings out the best in our employees. We are large in number and opportunities. The only limit in our company is your amount of motivation!
Acceptance Insurance - 11 months ago
First Acceptance sells car insurance to customers wanting to stay on the right side of the law. The personal auto insurer operates its...