Acceptance Insurance (NYSE: FAC) is a leading provider of personal automobile insurance and other related products. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance, Yale Insurance, and Insurance Plus brands. The company operates over 380 retail locations in 12 states.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as a direct point of contact that handles all customer interaction received by telephone, face to face, email, fax or mail in the retail locations.
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
- Provides quotations, pricing, required information, and directions to both customers and prospects
- Ensure documents are completed accurately and scanned into the system and properly filed.
- Perform outside marketing activities to generate sales
- Assist sales agent with covering the retail office when the agent is performing outside marketing
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure proper and satisfactory closing are obtained
- Conduct daily customer follow-up calls and receive customer payments
- Report any and all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction
- Assist in the daily cleaning/maintenance of the location
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- An insurance license is required in order to work in this position. Acceptance Insurance pays 100% of the cost to obtain your license upon joining the company.
- Work schedule may fluctuate based on business need and will include evening and weekend hours and some Holidays
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must be professional and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Strong computer skills
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401k Program.