Acceptance Insurance (NYSE: FAC) is a leading provider of personal automobile insurance and other related products. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance, Yale Insurance, and Insurance Plus brands. The company operates over 380 retail locations in 12 states.
The Retail Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as a direct point of contact that handles all customer interaction received by telephone, face to face, email, fax or mail in the retail locations. The CSR will process customer applications, endorsements, payments, and inquiries. The CSR may also generate outside marketing activity to increase sales.
The compensation package includes competitive pay and benefits.
- Provides quotations, pricing, required information, and directions to prospects
- Prepares quotations for customers’ change requests to the policy
- Requests any missing or required information from customers and follows up for that information
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints to ensure proper and satisfactory closing are obtained
- Conducts daily customer follow-up calls
- Provides coverage for the retail office when the agent is performing outside marketing
- Receives customer payments
- Scans and sends required documents daily
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
- Performs outside marketing activities to generate sales
- Report any and all out-of-line conditions affecting customer satisfaction
- Assists in the daily cleaning/maintenance of the location
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED
- Retail sales experience required
- Ability to obtain state-required insurance license within 60 days of hire (company pays for coursework and test)
- Must be professional with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving and multi-tasking are required
- Ability to perform basic math as related to job duties
- Proficiency in using office equipment and technology including Microsoft Office products
Learn more and apply
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com/careers
First Acceptance sells car insurance to customers wanting to stay on the right side of the law. The personal auto insurer operates its...