PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN PITTSBURGH, PA.
We do more than just visual merchandising. Each and every day, members of our team are executing directives for visual presentation and driving brand standards. We are educating retailers and consumers alike about our brand, product and technologies. We are the face of the brand at the most critical place, the point of sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Product Education Expert
• Highly trained product experts delivering technical product stories through a variety of educational platforms
• Maintain current knowledge of all UA products and brand to educate sales associates in covered accounts
• Train retailers on merchandising standards and guidelines
• Oversee and execute all merchandising directives and initiatives at retail
• Assist in Implementing UA concept shops vendor, floor resets, and special projects in accordance to retail marketing and sales
• Maintain product signage and key marketing initiatives in conjunction with brand messages and stories
Possess Analytical Skills
• Analyze the business to create and recommend solutions to improve the business including but not limited to: market share, margin, sales, floor space and inventory
Strong Brand Ambassador
• Engages and seeks out customers at every opportunity to drive a meaningful customer experience and develop an environment of UA fans
• Establish and grow relationships with assigned retailers
• Be a strong communicator, gathering and reporting of intelligence to and from the field
• Must be flexible and have ability to adjust to changes in shifting retail environment
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills
Demonstrate Integrity and Ethics
• Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad
• Ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision and be responsible for job productivity
Demonstrate Strong Technical Skills
• Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
• Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build moral and group commitment to goals and objectives
Micro Soft Office
Standing for long periods, bending, lifting, climbing ladders.
Education and/or Experience
Prior customer service skills, strong communicator, comfortable speaking to groups or individuals.
Retail Education and Presentation Specialist - Retail Marketing - Pittsburgh
Under Armour - 11 months ago
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...