Our firm has an immediate need for an experienced Financial Analyst for an ongoing project.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Analyzing and implementing various financial processes.
- Preparing and presenting monthly budget projections, quarterly/monthly forecasts and financial key business indicators.
- Coordinating with department management to develop revenue/expense budgets and support Sr. Financial Analysts as needed.
- Completing budget, forecast and quarter end calendars for planning and analysis.
- Acting as the liaison between business units and finance. Maintaining strong working relationships with accounting, budget managers and operational executives.
Qualified candidates will offer:
- A four year degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-5 years of related experience.
- High level of computer literacy including report writing experience, Strong Excel skills and Access skills
- Experience with budgeting, analysis and reporting of financial data at a medium to large size corporation.
- Ability to multi-task with strong problem solving skills, as well as strong financial modeling skills.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NumberWorks is an affiliate of Salo LLC.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by...