Our firm has an immediate need for an experienced Financial Analyst for an ongoing project.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Analyzing and implementing various financial processes.
- Preparing and presenting monthly budget projections, quarterly/monthly forecasts and financial key business indicators.
- Coordinating with department management to develop revenue/expense budgets and support Sr. Financial Analysts as needed.
- Completing budget, forecast and quarter end calendars for planning and analysis.
- Acting as the liaison between business units and finance. Maintaining strong working relationships with accounting, budget managers and operational executives.
Qualified candidates will offer:
- A four year degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-5 years of related experience.
- High level of computer literacy including report writing experience, Strong Excel skills and Access skills
- Experience with budgeting, analysis and reporting of financial data at a medium to large size corporation.
- Ability to multi-task with strong problem solving skills, as well as strong financial modeling skills.
NumberWorks is an affiliate of Salo LLC.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by...