Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We currently seek a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Retail Installment Contract Manager for our Missouri region. Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary, incentive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
The RICS manager has responsibilities that include but not limited to managing the day to day operations of the retail installment contracts programs to include the identification of new sources of business, completion and proper execution of required documents, system set up, training, account reconciliation, and overall servicing for all retail accounts assigned. In addition; develops, implements, and manages policies and procedures for all Retail Finance programs that affect the entire retail operation. This position will cover Missouri and Southern Illinois territories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Oversee the process to identify new prospective retail partners, complete, and have properly executed, all documentation required to establish a contractual relationship with potential retail partners for the various financing products.
2.Insure system set up completions by working with our IT Department and Branch Support team
3.Manages and oversees the process of training retail partners to insure contractual expectations are understood.
4.Manages the training process within the branch structure to ensure proper administration of the RICS program
5.Actively manage the post set up servicing for each retailer to continually nurture and improve the relationship.
6.Consistently communicate with Regional Vice President to provide a regular executive summary of the business analytics and seek ways to improve service and increase business through the use of people, processes and technology.
7.Monitor the underwriting and portfolio quality to insure the underwriting decisions are in balance with the retail partner's needs and portfolio performance. Utilize all reporting tools available and complete and analysis on each retail partner as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven business experience with knowledge of direct or indirect loan origination, underwriting, and servicing of loans. Experience in operational or servicing troubleshooting required.
- Proven subject matter expert and consistent leader in individual results through exhibiting daily accountabilities.
- Possess strong knowledge of Windows-based software including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and direct staff.
- Operate with high integrity and in compliance with state and federal laws & regulations pertaining to business and employment.
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
- Must have demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in safeguarding company information and in establishing and maintaining good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Must have demonstrated experience to effectively communicate both orally and written.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks in a highly diverse environment and maintain excellent standards in delivery of results.
Education/Experience: BS/BA degree and commensurate work experience or a combination thereof
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
Heights Finance Corporation - 11 months ago