Advanced Inventory Solutions is looking for Inventory Specialists to become a member of our team! Advanced Inventory Solutions provides retailers, distribution centers, and wholesalers with customized inventory services. Our partners have access to industry-leading solutions through dedicated inventory specialists, advanced technology, and efficient processes.
As an Inventory Specialist you would be responsible for counting inventory at customers' locations with the use of hand held data entry equipment. Each day you would travel to a different customer location with your team to complete an inventory. Travel in a company vehicle to the customer's location is provided and paid.
This is a first shift, part-time (15-30 hours) position with an hourly rate starting at $9.00 an hour. Increases are given throughout the year based on your performance! Paid on the job training is provided.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours
- Ability to work in various work environments
- Access to reliable transportation to get to Advanced Inventory Solutions
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and respectful attitude
- Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional). Per diem and hotel accommodations will be provided.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work weekends
- Prolonged standing
- Ability to squat, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to reach and use a 2 step ladder