EverBank is aggressively searching for experienced Loan Officers and mortgage industry talent across the Annandale, VA market!
When you join the EverBank® team, you get the entire package. Where else can you find all the resources you need to achieve your income goals? From our stability and extensive range of products to your compensation, benefits and marketing support, you’ll have the tools you’ll need to grow your book of business to an even higher level.
Stability of EverBank.
Balancing our entrepreneurial spirit with disciplined risk management practices, we not only weathered the volatility of the last few years, but we’ve experienced strong growth in this time.
Commitment to substantially growing our retail-lending channel.
Substantially growing this channel is a key part of our business plan. Combine this commitment with our strength and stability and you’re assured of a reliable partner for the long term.
Extensive product line.
Offering a comprehensive suite of products - EverBank’s Preferred Portfolio Jumbo product, as well as conventional and government-supported loans - means we can meet the specific needs of your wide range of customers.
Support to grow your business.
We’ll provide you with a complete arsenal of operational and marketing support so you can maximize your sales efforts. Plus, our focus is on service, so your loans close on time.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
We work hard to attract the best and brightest. And once you’re part of our team, we want you to carve your own niche here. We’ve put together a compensation package that will help you boost your income and provide the benefits you need.
Stability, products, service and a complete compensation package - it’s all here for you!
Source and originate retail mortgage loans for EverBank from 3rd party referral sources (realtors, builders, etc), managing the client experience from origination to closing.
• Establish a strong presence for EverBank including but not limited to, developing relationships
with Realtors, builders, financial service providers and Community Groups.
• Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications, primarily face to face, as well as by phone.
• Attend various rallies, luncheons, and events to raise referral source awareness of the Company’s products and services.
• Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
• Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs.
• Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• 3 – 5 years current retail loan origination experience
• Knowledge of financial aspects of mortgage origination and processing.
• Strong sales skills with ability to cold call and penetrate new referral sources for leads.
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft office.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Must possess superior customer service skills.
• Excellent listening skills
• 4 year degree preferred.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
• Verification and transfer of NMLS number
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...