Cura Hospitality is seeking a Retail Manager to join our team!
Our Retail Food Service Manager opportunity is currently available within a 285 bed acute care medical center located in Baltimore, MD. The Retail Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for the supervision of a large cafe retail location conducive to growth, innovation and excellence in customer service for all staff and visitors. This position coordinates the smooth execution of all retail services by serving as the principal contact, manager, cost control and collection agent. The Retail Manager is responsible for department cash handling and verification of all retail sales and proper reporting for all interested parties.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a food service management in a retail environment required.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership, communication and team management skills.
- Ability to verify cash handling and reporting.
- Comfort working with C-Suite level executives and department heads.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software.
- Associate degree in a hospitality or culinary -related field preferred.
Cura Hospitality seeks qualified and caring individuals who are committed to making a difference in the lives of the patients in community hospitals. It is our belief that in order to maintain our high standards for quality and service, we need the most knowledgeable individuals in the business. Providing great benefits like some of those listed below helps us attract and retain successful and talented management.
To find out more about Cura Hospitality visit www.curahospitality.com .
- Excellent, performance-driven salaries
- Annual performance evaluations
- Advance scheduling
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to regularly interact with upper management
- A company commitment to continuous learning
- A comprehensive Training and Development program in our field
EAT'N PARK, OUR ORIGINAL RESTAURANT
Eat'n Park was founded in 1949 as the first Pittsburgh-area drive-in restaurant with carhops. Though...