Position will support the Retail Marketing Business unit, responsibilities include:
- Developing and completing presentations, reports and analysis for senior management and external reporting.
- Interacting with various levels of corporate and business unit personnel.
- Reviewing the completeness and accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial results reflected in business results through Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows analysis.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the monthly income projection process, the budget process and the long range financial plan.
- Understanding and interpreting financial results, projections and business trends.
- Investigating, interpreting, and analyzing financial data, problems and issues in varied assignments.
- Supporting financial reporting activities associated with the Retail business unit including the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, income projections, budgeting, cash forecasting/management.
- Supporting data maintenance, reporting and programming logic (i.e. ensuring data integrity, developing reports, etc).
Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting. 2-5+ years of related experience. Knowledgeable use of economic and financial analysis evaluation techniques. Highly developed computer competence, strong interpersonal skills, team player, and the ability to work independently. Must have good analysis, effective communication skills and the ability to interact well with others.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
Understanding of retail petroleum marketing, understanding of the general ledger, knowledge of Sunoco and its retail and financial systems.
Internal posting will close on 3/8/2013. Employees are encouraged to post within 7 days of this notification for early consideration.
Sunoco, Inc. (Sunoco), through its subsidiaries, is principally a petroleum refiner and marketer and chemicals manufacturer with interests...