Overview of Position:
Works closely with Buyers and Planning Manager to develop financial and store plans and make recommendations regarding business and core vendor plans.
- Work with Planning Manager on monitoring seasonal sales and receipt plans preseason and forecasting sales and inventory in season.
- Develop and maintain store-level plans using key business metrics.
- Develop seasonal and monthly assortment and inventory plans within specified divisions
- Perform historical business review including sales, gross margin, price, markdowns, turn, etc.
- Suggest actions for markdowns, cancels, other changes to ongoing business needs.
- Assist Planning Manager in the execution of markdowns, maintaining gross margin, and managing turn and inventory goals.
- Maintain and manage all planning tools including open to buy software.
- Work with Buyers on execution and maintenance of SKU level seasonal assortment plan including analysis of SKU level open to buy and inventory performance.
- Develop recommendations for Buyers based on historical analysis
- Monitor stores and distribution center inventory levels to maximize sales
- Track purchase orders and monitor ETAs.
Previous working knowledge of at least one of the following:
- 3+ years' experience with a strong Retail merchandising (buying) and/or planning background
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Ability to learn applications and processes quickly
- Strong reporting capabilities (be able to build reports as well as read)
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Work history that demonstrates strong drive to succeed
- Ability to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Ability to establish clear visions for the business of operation; maintain log-term views; foresee obstacles and opportunities and generate breakthrough ideas.
Note: A'GACI, LLC/Won Management, LLC participate in the E-Verify system. At AGACI / AGACI.TOO / AGX / Oshoes stores, we value our members.
- NSB Planning and/or Allocation
- Island Pacific Merchandising
- Assortment Planning System
- Microsoft Products (Word, and Excel) - required
We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of gender; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; maritial status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. A diverse community and workplace benefit us all. AGACI / AGACI TOO/ AGX / Oshoes is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified applicants, as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company
A'GACI - 10 months ago
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...