Overview of Position:
Works closely with Buyers and Planning Manager to develop financial and store plans and make recommendations regarding business and core vendor plans.
- Work with Planning Manager on monitoring seasonal sales and receipt plans preseason and forecasting sales and inventory in season.
- Develop and maintain store-level plans using key business metrics.
- Develop seasonal and monthly assortment and inventory plans within specified divisions
- Perform historical business review including sales, gross margin, price, markdowns, turn, etc.
- Suggest actions for markdowns, cancels, other changes to ongoing business needs.
- Assist Planning Manager in the execution of markdowns, maintaining gross margin, and managing turn and inventory goals.
- Maintain and manage all planning tools including open to buy software.
- Work with Buyers on execution and maintenance of SKU level seasonal assortment plan including analysis of SKU level open to buy and inventory performance.
- Develop recommendations for Buyers based on historical analysis
- Monitor stores and distribution center inventory levels to maximize sales
- Track purchase orders and monitor ETAs.
Previous working knowledge of at least one of the following:
- 3+ years' experience with a strong Retail merchandising (buying) and/or planning background
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Ability to learn applications and processes quickly
- Strong reporting capabilities (be able to build reports as well as read)
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Work history that demonstrates strong drive to succeed
- Ability to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Ability to establish clear visions for the business of operation; maintain log-term views; foresee obstacles and opportunities and generate breakthrough ideas.
Note: A'GACI, LLC/Won Management, LLC participate in the E-Verify system. At AGACI / AGACI.TOO / AGX / Oshoes stores, we value our members.
- NSB Planning and/or Allocation
- Island Pacific Merchandising
- Assortment Planning System
- Microsoft Products (Word, and Excel) - required
We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of gender; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; maritial status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. A diverse community and workplace benefit us all. AGACI / AGACI TOO/ AGX / Oshoes is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified applicants, as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...