ATA Retail Services, Inc. is seeking a part time merchandiser to service the general merchandise items in supermarkets .
79 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473
22 Lettes island Rd, Branford, CT 06405
370 Hemingway Ave, Eat Haven, CT
460 Elm St, West Haven, CT 06516
- Entry Level
- Paid Training
- Flexible Morning Schedule during M-F Work Week
- No Weekends
- No Evenings
For consideration, apply online at: http://www.ataretail.com/home/
- Will work approximately 6 hrs every week, 6 hrs every other WEEKLY--NOTE: MORE HOURS MAY BE required in the first few weeks!
- Each store visit generally takes 2-4 hours. These stores are merchandised every 7, 14 days
Use the 5-DIGIT JOB # 11480
Please note: If you do not receive a call from the ATA Staffing Specialist your information will be kept in our database for future consideration.
YOU MUST HAVE:
As one of our merchandisers, your responsibilities will include maintaining proper inventory levels, ordering, and stocking impulse merchandise according to each store's specifications using ATA's merchandising program.
- Access to a vehicle
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of automobile insurance listing your name as an authorized driver
- Home Computer with Internet Access
ATA is the industry leader in impulse merchandising programs for grocery and drug stores. Clip strips, J-hooks, and Power Panel Programs.
Founded in 1991 by Sumner Bennett, ATA Retail Services reinvented merchandising strips and J-hook impulse merchandising through its proprietary systems, processes, and in-store service offerings. We outsell and outperform all others.
ATA Retail Services supplies over 9,000 customer retail stores in 48 states and Canada and employs a workforce of approximately 1,800 employees.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook!!