Are you Energetic and Outgoing?!
SAS Retail Services has exciting opportunities available for Retail Merchandisers!
SAS Merchandisers are our frontline customer service ambassadors and an integral part of our team. As a member of the team, you will ensure that product and merchandise displays are up to date and in great shape while exercising positive customer service skills.
This is a Part-Time position that will work approximately 24 hours per week! Pay is $11.00 per hour!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retail Merchandisers provide quality customer service by maintaining product in local retail stores. This includes replenishing stock, arranging innovative displays, and cycling seasonal merchandise using internet-based technology to place orders, receive display instructions and communicate with supervisors.
- The successful Retail Merchandiser will also interact with store management to maintain good communication, and to ensure that product is featured in an appealing way.
- Ability to read and understand Planograms or schematics (Preferred)
- Prior retail merchandising experience (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong oral & written communication skills including reading & following written instructions
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to fifty (50) pounds
To apply, go to the career section of our website: