In this position, the Retail Merchandising Marketer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing in-store displays for concept shops, fixture packages, brand signage and point of purchase programs with all Hurley accounts.
Collaborate directly with specified accounts weekly to enhance visual presentations in order to drive sales and consistency as a brand, while partnering with the community to augment the Hurley brand message through grass roots marketing events and messaging.
Roles and Responsibilities---to include but not limited to:
- Plan and implement new seasonal product assortments in-store. Concentrate on key product focus, proper fixture blocking with an overall feel of shopping ease for consumers.
- Ensure that Hurley has paramount floor placement and location in each account to maximize sales. Obtain additional square footage where possible.
- Establishing and sustaining positive relationships with accounts through merchandising training, verbal and written communication and merchandise education that Hurley is a priority.
- Conduct quarterly product training clinics around key product launch strategies to provide brand awareness to Hurley customers while creating excitement and energy with the retailer's sales teams.
- Communicate weekly snap shots over viewing product sell-through, competition trends and event opportunities to Sales Representatives ensuring Hurley sales increases.
- Create bi-weekly before and after visual documents that illustrates accomplishments completed in the marketplace.
- Correspond monthly selling reports to track, analyze and communicate business results and determine merchandising strategies. Providing key product focus, wins, and/or opportunities and product trends.
- Assist marketing team with all POP elements, windows and Hurley space/concept shops to ensure consistency with seasonal corporate branding or imagery.
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales Representative and account in market to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Combine creativity and artistic flair with technical know-how to set up displays that expand space while effectively catching the eye and appealing to the senses of Hurley's target consumer.
· 2+ years experience in the Merchandising field preferable in the retail apparel industry.
· Must be highly creative, enthusiastic and have a natural finesse for color, balance and composition. Knowledge of color ways, fashion collections, fabrications, and textures.
· Proficient utilizing Microsoft Suites (Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
· Proven record of working independently with minimal supervision.
· Must be detail oriented with reports and visual merchandising.
· Able to prioritize tasks and workload with the ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional attitude.
· A strong understanding of current market trends and innovative visual approaches.
· 75% travel required, must have a good driving record.
Merchandising & Product Management
Yes, 20% of the time
Number of Openings
Background Check Required