Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. is currently looking for a
Retail Operations Manager
to join the Sales team supporting our Regional Customers in the Western United States. This position will located in a home office in the Western U.S.
Responsible for the execution of retail merchandising objectives a geographical zone of the Grocery channel. Also responsible for conducting retail audits, evaluates conditions vs. standards, provides direction to brokers on corrective actions and timeline for completion, and collects/communicates competitive intelligence. Trains and motivates broker agent to attain retail shelving standards and objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Influences the development of Ocean Spray retail shelving standards.
2. Conducts retail audits, evaluates conditions vs. standards, provides direction to brokers on corrective actions and timeline for completion, and collects/communicates competitive intelligence.
3. Collaborates with Region Business Managers, Team Leaders and Zone Manager to develop a Retail Action Plan (objectives) to support the overall Zone Operating Plan.
4. Trains and motivates broker agent to attain retail shelving standards and objectives.
5. Influences development of automated retail audit systems (hardware, software, downloads, reports).
6. Responsible for the “retail section” of the broker performance evaluation and makes final decisions on “retail payouts” earned for broker bonus program.
7. Influences brokers investment in resources (people/systems) and coverage cycles to insure successful attainment of Ocean Spray retail objectives.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
This position requires a Bachelors Degree and at least 5 years CPG and have 3 years of broker management. Must have demonstrated ability to influence all levels of a broker retail organization, have proven track record of delivering results, has strong skills sets in terms of rations and financial acumen to supplement sales skills, and has demonstrated strong presentation sand communication skills.
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP/M/F/V/D.
Ocean Spray - 4 months ago
Ocean Spray Cranberries has transformed that ubiquitous Thanksgiving side dish into a big business with beverages, cereals, and snacks. Know...