The Store Operations Manager is responsible for recruitment, selection, development and training of all retail sales personnel. This position is responsible for maintaining a full staff and effectively supervising all aspects of a retail location. Performs a variety of duties related to sales, finance, retention and customer service in accordance with company policies and procedures under the direction of the General Manager.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives including activations, accessories, services and revenue goals.
- Track and measure retail store performance.
- Managing to a P&L.
- Effectively manage store payroll including overtime and temp expenses.
- Manage operating revenues and expenses.
- Manage daily cycle counts, receiving variances, and quality of inventory.
- Execution of merchandising and LP standards.
- Process applicants and potential employees in compliance with company and EEOC standards
- Guides and evaluates staff's performance by providing timely feedback.
- Supports employees during the peak period and manages the store schedule.
- Manages inventory and cash to meet established guidelines.
- Responsible for daily financial, accounting, and inventory control.
- Responsible for following safety guidelines as set by the company.
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising to company standards.
- Implement store promotions and achieve sales and financial objective, within a timely manner.
- Efficiently managing all operational functions including receiving/back room, inventory, merchandising and store maintenance.
- Effectively managing sales and profitability of assigned departments.
- Actively maintaining a team approach in the day-to-day management of store associates.
- Assist in special projects or other duties as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years of retail electronics and/or technology and sales experience a plus.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of supervision.
- Willingness to cooperate and work with others to achieve results.
- Ability to define problems, define seriousness of problems, collect data, and establish facts
- Willingness to follow through and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Effective time management
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer and network operations such as Window and Word.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Systemax's system involves being direct. The company is primarily a direct marketer of computers, electronics, and technology products...