Specialized Bicycle Components, in Morgan Hill, CA, is seeking a Retail Operations Manager.
In this position you will be defining and developing retail operations best practices which are relevant to the Specialized brand and Specialized Dealers. You will contribute in three ways. First by implementing the retail operations best practices within the Core Retail Laboratory, located within the worldwide brand HQ, as a working store open to employees. Second, by creating the Retail Operations Best Practices curriculum for Specialized Bicycle Components University (SBCU). Third, by teaching the Retail Operations curriculum to select Independent Bicycle Dealers (IBD’s) through SBCU. In addition, you will support global subsidiaries as they roll out Retail Operations as a part of their SBCU curriculum.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
• Responsible for defining, developing and deploying retail operations best practices -the “Specialized Way” including:
- Brand immersion training
- Customer service standards
- Store management & operations
- Point of Sale Training
• Set up and open the Core Retail Laboratory as a working company store open to Specialized employees
• Create Retail Operations curriculum for global deployment through SBCU
• Teach the Retail Operations course to IBD’s through SBCU
• Deploy the Retail Operations course and curriculum and assets globally
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
• Bachelor’s degree with a very strong retail background
• Minimum of 4 years of retail management experience in the outdoor, action sports or cycling industries.
• Excellent presentation, public speaking and influential skills
• Proven ability to teach and lead others
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with and lead a team
• Proficient with MS Office Excel, Access; Oracle a plus.
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" link below, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Malakye.com - 12 months ago