Posting Job Title: Retail Account Executive l
Requisition #: 148837BR
Posting Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Retail Partnership team currently seeks a Retail Account Executive I for our Green Bay, WI region. Our Retail Partnership team is responsible for selling and supporting Time Warner Cable's products and services in our 3rd party retail partners such as Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Verizon Wireless. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions :
- Sell all product lines including, Digital Phone, Digital Cable, High-Speed Online service, as well as other new and innovative products as they are launched.
- Act as the point of contact for a specified store/s of a local partner.
- Review goals and sales performance with our retail partners' store management.
- Conduct table events, in-store product demonstrations, maintain our TWC kiosk/sales area, display all point of purchase materials and re-order equipment inventory and supplies.
- Train our retail partners' sales associates on all of TWC products and services, current retail marketing offers, and how to process TWC orders.
- Enter sales orders, schedule install appointments and process equipment transactions for self-installations utilizing the TWC Billing system.
- Provide exceptional customer service relevant to TWC inquiries.
- Respond to service billing or sales related issues efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of customer accounts through interaction with other departments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Must have 2 plus years of strong sales experience with a proven track record.
- Sales presentation skill, problem solving capabilities, organized and demonstrated initiative.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Travel frequently between stores in the region.
- Must have a current driver's license with a good driving record.
- Have flexibility to work retail hours.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to partner locations.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
Job Code: CBTWC 08/23/2013
FCC Unit_TWC: 8342
Controlling Establishment ID: 00894 - Green Bay W Mason St
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 6 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...