Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: York Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 17402
Requisition Number: 19553
Quality Assurance Analyst
If you desire to be a part of a dynamic and talented team of Information Technology professionals, contribute to the success of our daily operation, look no further.
You will support delivery of defect free on-time applications to users through employment of testing and documentation practices consistent with internal governance and regulatory requirements related to security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
Use requirement and design documents to develop thorough testing scripts
Perform functional, system, integration, security, and regression testing services for selected software on client server, mainframe, and web platforms.
Work with business and development teams to document, resolve, and retest issues
Act as release manager on scheduled days.
Monitor IBM security reports on scheduled days.
You have the talent and the following skills and attributes:
You'll do all of this in an environment that will respect and recognize your individual ideas. You've been there and you've done it before. Now, do it for the RIGHT place.
- 2-3 years of Software Testing and Quality Assurance experience. Experience with automated testing tools is preferred. Development experience in a small environment in which developers also perform all or most of the testing can be substituted.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to respond to strict time constraints and changing priorities and timelines
- Oral and written communication skills to clearly define test plans, convey progress and barriers, report and document testing outcomes and defects.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of business processes and procedures, preferably in a retail environment