Posting Job Title Retail Rep 1 Requisition # 143228BR Posting Location Plano, TX, US Area of Interest Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Retail Rep I for our Customer Ops/Svc Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
As a Time Warner Cable sales representative you will maximize the sale and retention of cable products to new and existing customers by meeting or exceeding specific departmental and individual goals. You will accommodate a full range of customers' requests and inquires. You'll teach our customers how to integrate Time Warner Cable services into their everyday lives. And you'll be instrumental in obtaining the feedback that helps us build the future of our products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet departmental standards of accuracy, quality and sales while working in a fast paced, often high-pressure, office environment
- Maintain strong knowledge of new TWC products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Demonstrate a high level of product expertise, as well as expert customer service and selling skills, by using company endorsed techniques to build customer relationships and drive sales
- Identify customer needs, make product recommendations, advise on promotional opportunities and demonstrate products
- Focus attention on providing World Class Customer Service to all customers by fulfilling customer needs
- Accurately perform all cash handling responsibilities including reconciliation and daily revenue documentation
- Complete customer billing transactions including payments, account corrections, adjustments and past due account restoration
- Issue, receive, exchange and troubleshoot customer premise equipment
- Obtain assistance from office manager on complex inquiries
- Maintain professional dress and appearance
- Represent Time Warner Cable in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Maintain punctual, regular, and consistent attendance, work overtime as needed
- Position requires travel to multiple payment centers in the Dallas Metroplex Systems. Payment centers may not close for inclement weather.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to sell the appropriate level of cable service to customers
- Demonstrated courtesy and patience in customer service
- Ability to listen and interpret the needs of customers
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Ability to work independently to resolve a variety of customer issues
Education and Experience:
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
- Six months of fully satisfactory Customer Service Professional 1 experience (i.e. meets overall proficiency target) or a minimum of 1 year previous customer service/sales experience or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience and education.
- Personal computer knowledge necessary
This position will be required to float between locations.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position. FCC Unit_TWC 11551 Controlling Establishment ID 00502 - Plano
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...