Posting Job Title: Retail Representative
Requisition #: 144341BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Rep 1, Front Counter for our Customer Service Department in San Antonio (Park North Retail Center) . Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
- Provide quality customer service in person and over the phone.
- Answer general information inquiries for customers on prices, programming and services, High
Speed Internet features, Digital Phone features and installations.
- Accept payments on accounts, balance cash drawer, respond to billing questions, and correct billing errors or discrepancies.
- Respond to customer requests for new, upgrade, downgrade, transfer, disconnect, and/or repair services.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales goals by selling complete packages, upgrading services, and saving customers from downgrading or disconnecting. Issue, exchange, or receive various cable equipment to customers
as converters, batteries, jumpers, and video equipment .
- Provide instructions on set up and use of equipment. May perform clerical duties as necessary. May contact customers with unreturned converters. Cash out drawers from front counter. May run
Social Security checks for various departments. May answer questions from other departments and systems.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
- All other Duties As Assigned
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or zero to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...