Responsible for obtaining incremental sales at retail stores. Accountable for the presentation of company products and promotional materials at points of sale. Recommends set-ups and merchandising (racks, displays). Accountable for utilizing customer facing data to ensure acceptable in-shelf conditions within stores in assigned territory including new items, out of stock items, and items not sold within period of time. Builds relationships with personnel at assigned retail stores, works with store to fix inventory issues, and suggests/writes orders at store level. Supplies promotional materials and presentation equipment to points of sale and is responsible for their correct installation and use. Regularly visits points of sale to inspect, maintain, or change the presentation of company products. |
• Responsible for store visits within assigned territory in the appropriate scheduled timeframe.
• Responsible for representing and merchandising assigned products in retail grocery stores within a specified geographic area.
• Build plans with actionable goals for each retail store within territory.
• Accountable for specific merchandising and store shelving activities.
• Ensures all new product authorizations and core extensions are positions on retail shelf with appropriate timing, space, facings and targeted location.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Sell merchandising programs and displays to in-store department managers
• Utilize customer point-of-sale data to find and correct distribution opportunities.
• Participate in specific related retail store selling and recall activities on an exception basis as directed.
• Prepared information/project tracking reports in a timely manner as required by Company.
• Communicates regularly and effectively to inform supervisor of marketplace activities issues and opportunities.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• Knowledge of PC tools and applications.
• Must have negotiation skills.
• Must be capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and options.
• Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
• Well-versed in developing and leveraging relationships
• Effective communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Demonstrates initiative and perseverance.
• Evidence of good judgment and problem-solving skills. Offers clear leadership potential
• Serious appetite for winning and leading through exceptional customer service delivery
• Entrepreneurial inclination that is demonstrated by the ability to act quickly to seize opportunities and can identify and capitalize on emerging trends
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...