The Retail Sales Agent will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. As a Retail Sales Agent, this individual will be working in a Suddenlink Store guiding customers through the purchase decision and activation process of Suddenlink product offerings (cable, data, phone and home security).
This role is responsible for meeting established sales objectives by matching customer needs with the right products and services. As a critical member of the sales
team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
The Retail Sales Agent will be provided learning opportunities to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving Suddenlink products and services and is expected to translate how device capabilities address various customer needs. To be successful in this role, this individual should have an aptitude for sensing and responding to various consumer types.
In addition to customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Builds and maintains relationships with potential and existing customers and offers product suggestions to customers to help satisfy their needs/wants
• Clearly explains and illustrates products and service capabilities to new and existing customers
• Ensures individual sales targets are met as well as team goals
• Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
• Aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues
• Strives to exhibit best-in-class customer service skills
• Contributes to sales floor up-keep and cleanliness
• Continuously expands knowledge of trends and current Suddenlink services and products in order to deliver on sales and customer service goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to explain and sell products using a customer-friendly approach.
• Ability to work in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
• Ability to meet established sales targets
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays.
• Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services.
• Business understanding and working knowledge of the communications industry as well as current and emerging technologies is very beneficial.
Education and Experience:
• Requires a High School diploma, GED, or relevant experience. Some college preferred.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of retail, sales or customer service experience.
• Wireless retail sales experience is a plus
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds to help manage inventory.
• Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet and assist customers.
• Retail Sales Agents are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
• Retail Sales Agents enjoy free Digital Cable, High Speed Internet and discounted home phone service and home security, as well as 401(k) plan with matching contributions. We also offer competitive compensation and an opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Suddenlink - 13 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...