Entry Level position - Under close supervision the Suddenlink CCR I Retail Sales Agent assist customers in our store-fronts, provides information about company products and services. Achieves sales objectives by identifying needs and selling services. Provides assistance with billing or service questions or problems, processes payments, exchanges and/or issues Company equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
• Proficiency with system-related tools
• Keyboarding skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Bi-lingual proficiency preferred in some locations
• Ability to read, write and communicate orally
• Ability to persuade and influence
• Knowledge of sale techniques
• E xtensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to bend, reach and twist
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
What We Offer:
Suddenlink is committed to attracting, rewarding and retaining a diverse group of high-quality professionals. We offer great careers and an opportunity to grow with our business. We strive to maintain a dynamic, energetic workplace, with compensation and benefit programs that reward individual performance.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; company-matched 401(K); short-term and long-term disability, basic & supplemental life AD&D, employee assistance program, health and wellness program, and, for employees who live in one of our service areas, complimentary cable TV service.
It is the policy of Suddenlink Communications to seek and employ qualified personnel in all job classifications in a manner which will ensure equal employment opportunity, and to administer all personnel actions in regard to its employees in a manner which will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants who are offered a job with Suddenlink Communications will go through a background and drug screening as part of the pre-employment process. Suddenlink Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...