Fashion Mall at Keystone
Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. Our product is comfortable, functional, easy-care, yet fun and we like to think our workplace is as well. Associates who are successful in our stores are friendly, outgoing and prosper in an environment that believes in delighting our customers.
We’re looking for exceptional salespeople to provide outstanding customer service, build customer relationships and contribute to store sales goals.
As the Sales Associate, you are responsible for;
- Providing a high level of service through your personal interactions with customers
- Achievement of store sales goals in a team-selling environment
- Working as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Performing daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, sizing, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and general housekeeping
- Accurately executing all sales transactions using the point of sale system
- 1 to 2 years retail sales experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task people and projects simultaneously
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
Hanna Andersson - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Hanna Andersson brings a whole new meaning to the concept of having your own MiniMe. The Swedish-inspired firm makes and sells colorful 100%...