Retail Sales Associate
NM-Truth or Consequences
JOIN US AS A SALES ASSOCIATE!
About this Opportunity:
Sales Associates are high-caliber and energetic individuals that assist in the execution of outstanding store operations and ensure great customer service in both full time and part time hourly positions.
- Full Time: 25 – 40 hours per week
- Part Time: 24 hours or less per week
- Successfully drive profitable sales through promotions, merchandising and customer service.
- Build exceptional customer experiences through engagement, attitude and service.
- Assist customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Receive and ticket merchandise properly.
- Set up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Maintain displays and ensure departments stay clean, organized and stocked for the customer.
- Assist in making sure the sales floor and facility is safe for customers and associates.
- Assist with loss prevention awareness.
- Effectively communicate with the Store Manager, Management Team, Store Associates, District Manager and the Corporate Office.
- This position is for local residents or those that live in a surrounding community.
- Enjoy working with the public in a fast-paced retail environment.
- The ability to learn and perform all job functions.
ALCO is a discount retailer serving smaller communities in 23 states nationwide. ALCO offers quality, name-brand merchandise at great value prices. ALCO employees are eligible for paid vacation, holidays, an associate discount, health insurance, life insurance, sick pay and a 401(k) plan.