At Disc Traders we buy, sell, and trade used video games, game systems & accessories, DVD & Blu-Ray movies, CDs, iPods, iPads, digital E-readers, and other electronics. Although we've been around for 15+ years and have over 27 locations, you will appreciate the "non-corporate" work environment, great coworkers, good pay and more. Disc Traders is opening a new location in the Minges Brook Mall, next to Target.
Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor with America's most exciting franchise! We are seeking a qualified individual who will serve in the role of Retail Sales Associate. The position will include 20-30 hours per week. Your job duties include, but not limited to:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Buying & pricing merchandise.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
Disc Traders offers advancement opportunities. Our National Operations Manager and three of our franchise store owners started out as Retail Sales Associates.
At Disc Traders, you will work hard, but you will do so for a company that genuinely appreciates your efforts and works hard to show it. We view our employees as our most valuable asset. Disc Traders does extensive background investigations and pre employment drug testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.