Now hiring – Sales Associates! Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine a career at our MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY gift store!
If you’re looking for a fun and rewarding career opportunity with excellent growth potential, our retail Sales Associate position may be the role for your bright and outgoing personality!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time): We are seeking friendly and enthusiastic retail talent who love interacting with guests and delivering outstanding guest service, and that able to entertain and create a fun and exciting store environment for our guests and other team members.
In your role providing exceptional guest service, you will assist in the day-to-day gift store operations including but not limited:
- Greet and thank guests as they enter and exit the store
- Approach guests and offer options while increasing revenue opportunities
- Maximize the highest level of guest service by listening, sharing and presenting product, demonstrating and selling product, and responding to guests’ needs
- Ring merchandise transactions following proper procedures
- Maintain store visual presentation standards
Position Preferences / Requirements:
- Merchandising skills, cash-handling and customer service experience a plus
- Able to provide optimal guest service ensuring that guest needs are met in a timely manner
- Able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers in a positive and outgoing manner, and must be able to effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product
- Flexible schedules are a must and able to work weekends and early evenings
We require the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
It is a great time to join Event Network! We are the leading premier retailer that operates gift shops for zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, and other highly regarded cultural attractions throughout North America and Europe. To see a list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Event Network is just what you’ve been looking for. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team that enjoys a company culture that proudly reflects our shared core values, and that fosters mutual respect and career advancement opportunities. We offer competitive pay and store discounts.
APPLY TODAY! For immediate consideration, submit your resume with cover letter, and hourly pay requirements.
Event Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.