Working as Retail Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing an unmatched customer service experience at your retail location. Our Retail Sales Associates deliver an extraordinary experience to every customer by exercising consistent sales practices, customer service and operational excellence. If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity with a high performance sales team, you’re at the right place and we welcome you to apply for a GREAT DAY AT NEWWAVE!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries
- Assess customer needs for Wired and Wireline products
- Maximize transactions by selling a full range of products and services
- Maintain knowledge of wireless products and services
- Possess ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Plan and maintain headcount for all responsible territory
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail location
- Assist with maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work areas
- Assist with all functions within the retail location
- Assist with other tasks, duties or projects assigned by management.
- Continually develop sales abilities and product knowledge
- Build expertise on products and services by completing live and online training
- Stay up to date on new phones, product offerings and wireless technologies
- Ability to work a retail schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Meet sales and operational goals
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- Familiarity with wireless terminology and AT&T Mobility systems preferred
- Must be available to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Subject to background check and drug screening.