Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Summary: Assists thrift store manager in all aspects of store operations.
- Assumes responsibilities of store manager in absence of store manager and assistant manager.
- Assists with end of month paperwork.
- Reviews price changes and sales items.
- Performs cash register operations, including programming registers, recording prices, subtotaling, collecting cash, checks or charges from customers and making change. Trains volunteers as needed.
- Stocks racks and shelves and checks that prices are on items.
- Prepares store for opening by insuring that store is clean and orderly. Assist with daily closing and clean-up.
- Info rms Manager of needed supplies in store area.
- Assists clients of agency with clothing and other needs through voucher system.
- Info rmally supervises volunteers in the resale store. Assists in training, assigning and directing their work.
- Performs bank deposit as assigned.
- Schedules daily donation pickups as assigned.
- Represents SafeHaven and the Resale Store in community speaking engagements as needed.
- Assists in donations area as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years retail or merchandising experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
SafeHaven - 13 months ago