FranklinCovey is seeking Retail Sales Associates. Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales that will meet or exceed client expectations. Responsible for customer transactions and accounting for revenues received. Maintains a professional working environment.
1. Meets customer needs by providing world class customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations and selling, cross-selling, and up-selling FranklinCovey products and workshops through strong knowledge of products and services and demonstrating their use to customers.
2. Accounts for merchandise sales through accurate recording of customer transactions.
3. Maintains clean, professional working environment in accordance with FranklinCovey merchandise presentation standards.
4. Assists in opening and closing registers, as well as, counting terminal funds.
5. Assists in business development efforts as directed by Sales Manager.
6. Ensures adequate stock levels are on sales floor.
7. Ensures compliance with all audit policies.
8. Assists in store inventory counts, daily and quarterly.
9. Attend monthly store meetings.
1. One year of customer service/retail sales experience.
2. High school graduate or equivalent.
3. Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
4. Ability to translate features of products and workshops into benefits.
5. Must be goal-oriented and have the ability to set and achieve sales goals set by self and manager.
Other Required Skills/Abilities:
1. Willingness to use and gain knowledge of the Franklin Planner System. Understand and endorse the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
2. Strong human relation skills and ability to work and support a team environment.
Rate of Pay: $9.25 hour + Incentives! Part-Time Positions Available.
FranklinCovey - 19 months ago
Franklin Covey knows a few habits that will help you. The publisher of the popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book offers...