Signature Retail Services is looking for friendly, outgoing, and self motivated people to join our team of retail sales and merchandising professionals.
Retail Sales Merchandisers service retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure both the client and retail partner expectations are achieved and sales volume increases for the brands represented. We bridge the gap between brands and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available.
Ideal candidates are self motivated and ambitious individuals that are driven to succeed and win. Retail Sales Merchandisers are confident and possess strong communications skills to influence key decision makers at store level. The successful candidate has excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team. This is a retail sales and service merchandising opportunity offering competitive hourly pay and optional benefits based on eligibility.
The Retail Sales Merchandiser is responsible for providing exceptional in-store customer sales and merchandising services in a variety retail stores. Your purpose is to help both the retailer and manufacturer increase sales through project and sales execution, product knowledge training and selling events, and promotion of the brands represented in home center and mass merchant retailers.
* Communicates effectively with store management, department heads, and associates to ensure all client and retailer expectations are achieved and sales are increased of the brands represented.
* Participates in engaging in-store product selling and training events with shoppers, store associates and managers.
* Ensures all products represented always look their best by properly merchandising and rotating product, removing damaged items, managing inventory levels, writing suggested orders, and participating in resets and or plan-o-gram adjustments.
* Works independently and as part of a team reporting to your Program Manager, communicating issues and opportunities through cloud based reporting systems.
* Maintains a professional demeanor and attitude with team members, customers, store associates and managers while performing your work. Demonstrates good judgment and shows respect for others.
* Follows all company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Note: This is a flexible part time position. We schedule you based on your availability and what our clients need. The job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. All employees will be expected, if possible, to follow other job related instructions and tasks as directed by management.
* High School Diploma or higher education or equivalent job related experience.
* 1 year of retail sales, merchandising, and or brand ambassador experience is required.
* Prior retail experience in retail home centers and or hardware stores is preferred, but not required.
Retail store environment with some travel. Some positions require early mornings (6-7am), overnight travel, weekends or nights and holidays.
* While performing the duties of this job employees are regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, kneel, bend, crouch, climb or balance.
* Employees must be able to regularly lift up to 25 lbs and to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs from floor to waist or chest high.
* Driving in a vehicle for extended periods of time may be required. You may be driving to your scheduled stores during your workday throughout a geographic area.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* In the event the employee drives a personal or company provided vehicle for business purposes, the employee is required to maintain a valid driver's license, and minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the employee’s state of residence.
* Proficient use of a personal computer and familiarity with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, email, text messaging, and internet to access cloud based reporting systems.
* Proficient use of mobile devices like smart phones Android or iPhone or iPad or Tablets to complete business reports and submit photos while in store.
* A personal smart phone or other compatible mobile device may be required to complete reports and submit photos during store visits (Examples: Android or iPhone or iPad or Tablet).
* Employees are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client.
* English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity. English Spanish skills are a plus.
Full Time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement and promotion
Flexible start times from 6:00AM to 9:00AM
Competitive hourly wage based on relevant work experience
Gas/mileage reimbursement plan based on eligibility
Optional Health Plans based on eligibility
Employee Referral Program
Signature Retail Services specializes in sales and merchandising services for manufacturers and suppliers in the retail home improvement...