Posting Job Title Retail Sales Representative Requisition # 138950BR Posting Location Austin, TX, US Area of Interest Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Retail Sales Representative for our Marketing and Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. Position Summary:
Promote and sell Time Warner Cable products and services in a "retail" venue to our customers. Essential Job Functions:
- Interact in a possitive manner while conduct sales presentations and present our products to customers by managing work stations in malls and other retail outlets.
- Answer customer's questions about our products or their existing cable service. Utilize sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
- Complete orders for cable services through NOSA ordering kiosk or other online database.
- Maintain accurate customer records for services and equipment requested.
- Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
- Maintains strong relationships with retail store staff and management (sales reps, managers, directors, and regional managers) with a purpose of expanding sales of TWC services (HD, High Speed Data, Digital Phone, and Wireless).
- Safeguard all company equipment such as converters, remote controls, modems, TVs and other equipment located at the retail outlet.
- Meet and/or exceed company sales and revenue goals.
- Maintain privacy of subscriber data.
- Must be able to stoop and/or kneel and lift up to 30lbs.
High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
- Must posses effective sales skills in order to promote, sell, and close sales.
- Must have the ability to analyze customer preferences in conversation and match with company products and/or services.
- Must be able to follow through with customers to ensure installation is scheduled via face-to-face, phone, or email interactions.
- Must be able to work multiple locations as needed (within a geographical area) and on weekends to accomplish sales goals.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible even and weekend hours.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have one year of sales experience.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must be aggressive and self-motivated.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license and an excellent driving record
- Must maintain the minimum insurance on personal vehicle as required by Time Warner Cable.
- Ability to stand for extended periods at a "kiosk" or similar retail outlet Education and Experience:
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
CBTWC 11/20/12 FCC Unit_TWC 1221 Controlling Establishment ID 00506 - Austin Rutland
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...