Posting Job Title |
Retail Sales Representative
El Paso, TX, US
Area of Interest
Customer Service/Member Services
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Retail Sales Representative for our Marketing and Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. Position Summary:
Promote and sell Time Warner Cable products and services in a "retail" venue to our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interact in a positive manner while conduct sales presentations and present our products to customers by managing work stations in malls and other retail outlets.
- Answer customer's questions about our products or their existing cable service. Utilize sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
- Complete orders for cable services through NOSA ordering kiosk or other online database.
- Maintain accurate customer records for services and equipment requested.
- Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
- Maintains strong relationships with retail store staff and management (sales reps, managers, directors, and regional managers) with a purpose of expanding sales of TWC services (HD, High Speed Data, Digital Phone, and Wireless).
- Safeguard all company equipment such as converters, remote controls, modems, TVs and other equipment located at the retail outlet.
- Meet and/or exceed company sales and revenue goals.
- Maintain privacy of subscriber data.
- Will stoop and/or kneel and lift up to 30lbs.
Controlling Establishment ID
00145 - El Paso Airport Rd
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...