Nestlé Waters North America is currently seeking a Sales Representative for our Retail Sales force. This position entails developing NWNA sales within a specified geography and group of accounts. Account types will vary by geography. This position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing sales within existing accounts and acquiring new accounts (distribution) throughout geography.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contacting key personnel in assigned accounts for pre-selling products, promotions, displays, and point of sales materials.
- Ensure Nestle Waters achieves our sales objectives in the areas of new item authorization, distribution, resets, retail pricing targets and retail shelf space.
- Retail Customer Selling '' calling on, and selling to, assigned retail stores to ensure store level conditions meet or exceed our standards.
- Some activities include: managing shelf conditions, distribution, resets, display support, rack/cooler management, retail pricing and secondary product location.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts; including special reports on promotional activity and competitive sales initiatives.
- Some physical demands include: moderate physical effort on occasion, occasional prolonged standing/walking, and occasionally lifting supplies/equipment
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer a competitive salary based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
- College Degree
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience. Consumer packaged goods sales experience preferred.
- Experience calling on Grocery, Wal-Mart, Target, C-Stores and independent accounts
- Ability to analyze sales and market share data to determine issues and opportunities at the retail level.
- Ability to proactively recognize and react to competitive initiatives while implementing approved Nestle Waters' programs at agreed upon levels.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation's strongest regional brands, including Deer Park.
Revenue. Volume. Margin. Share. Scale. These are the foundations for everything we do in the NWNA Retail Sales Organization. Whether selling our bottled water portfolio to a local convenience store, a regional supermarket chain, or a national mass merchandiser, we are relentless in our daily mission of building productive and mutually profitable relationships with our customers. Decision-making in Retail Sales is guided by processes that demand our rigorous analysis of our customers, consumers, and industry. Success is driven by our people's passion and capacity to execute.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nestle Waters North America - 2 years ago
As the nation’s largest bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is behind many of the leading domestic and imported...