PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
ONLINE ASSESSMENT AND APPLICATION
Title of Position: Retail Sales Representative
Job Classification: Non Exempt
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
Purpose of Position
To sell our products and services, service existing accounts and solve customer problems to retain the customer base.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with purchases and evaluate customer usage patterns
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Determine appropriate service plans, based upon customer needs
- Explanation of service plan and billing for services
- Follow the selling process as trained
- Provide high-quality, exceptional customer service for existing customers
- Take payments for purchases and document sale information in automated system
- Resolve service issues
- Tele-prospect to obtain new business
- Drive sales through outside activities
- Follow up on sales leads, and current customer base
- Work effectively with the entire team to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded at all times
- Perform cashier/greeter duties when necessary
- Assist in inventory management
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information
- Any other duties as requested by management
- Be available to work all shifts t ensure adequate coverage of store during all hours of operation
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable requests by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service abilities
Education, Training and/or Minimum Qualifications
- College Degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel
- Two years sales experienced preferred working in a quota based environment
- Store hours vary by location. Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Must be able to fill any opening within a 30-mile radius of residence.
- Representative will be required to achieve a ramped up monthly sales quota.
- Representative must successfully complete New Hire Orientation and Sales Training.
Physical and Other Requirements:
This position may require 8 to 10 hour days, flexible hours and weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.