Major Job Activities:
The purpose of this job is to sell and merchandise MOM Brands in assigned retail grocery stores throughout the Mississippi, Louisiana, and Memphis area . The position focuses on the market’s Supervalu Indianola, MS supplied independent stores and smaller chains.
Work hours range from 20-40 a week depending on the projects.
*You will be required to have your own transportation to and from the work-site.
*Weekly access to the Internet is necessary.
*The hourly rate is $20.00 per hour. Also included is mileage reimbursement, expenses paid for overnight stays.
• Overnight travel up to 20%
This is a contract position
Job Duties include:
• Selling MOM Brands initiatives and promotions at store level
• Establishing and maintaining personal contacts with store manager
• Ensuring MOM Brands merchandising is in presentable condition
• Working with customers and management to resolve any merchandising issues
• Completing retail audits and required reports
• Implementing store resets
• Experience in sales and retail merchandising
• Knowledge of PC and basic software
• A high degree of organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work with a high degree of independence
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Experience in sales and retail merchandising in consumer packaged goods
• Promotional work
• Retail auditing experience
• Experience calling on grocery retailers
To be considered please submit your resume.
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...