Do you love engaging retail consumers & building relationships? Are you an effective salesperson?
If you are sales savvy and passionate about engaging customers at retail, we may have the perfect part-time job for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for the right people. Great training provided!
MarketStar is l ooking for talented individuals who are outgoing, presentable and self-motivated to represent our client SolarCity on a part-time basis in a leading retailer.
As a Retail Sales Specialist , you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness for our cleint SolarCity and increasing sales through a well-structured, consultative process.
In this role, you will be the face of SolarCity driving the clean energy movement. You are the first person their customers meet along their journey of purchasing clean energy solutions. You do not need solar experience, but passion is a plus! We will train you!
Your work will reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases, taking the equivalent of millions of car miles off the road each year, all while reducing your customers' energy costs and increasing the value of their homes. If investing in the important issues of our time matters to you and you have a desire to build a career in sales, then this position is an ideal fit.
SolarCity Retail Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Actively engage customers regarding SolarCity’s clean energy solutions and services
- Drive production of in-store leads to meet local sales teams goals and objectives
- Accurately document and process potential SolarCity leads and Opportunities
- Train, motivate and inspire Retail-partner supervisors and employees; build effective relationships and partnerships
- Set-up and maintain displays and collateral
- Provide useful feedback and information to drive program improvement and results
- Outgoing with high energy
- Confident yet approachable
- Courteous and articulate
- Intelligent and passionate about retail
- Positive and professional with a big picture attitude
- Self-disciplined and honest
- General understanding of the sales process and ability to meet targets
- Highly persuasive but not "salesy"
- Good to excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working the retail sales floor highly preferred
- 2 year or 4 year college degree preferred
Hours & Compensation:
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Work schedule: Saturdays & Sundays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 12 Hours per week ( SAT-SUN Shift) - Through the End of May
- $17-19/Hour plus performance-based bonus plan
When applying, please be prepared to:
- Paid sales and customer-engagement training
- Potential for career path opportunities for top performers into other sales positions
Here is the map of the stores for our SolarCity Retail Sales Specialist openings. Please indicate on your application which store(s) you wish to be considered for:
- Provide digital copy of your resume
- Provide digital photo of yourself that you can upload with the application (we would like this as we may not be able to conduct a face to face interview with you due to your location)
- Undergo a background check and drug screen (upon offer)
- List the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of one personal and one professional reference
- Set your email program to accept emails from t11a.com and marketstar.com
SolarCity Retail Sales Specialist Store List (Updated As of 2/27/13)
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...