Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate
Responsibilities include presenting tire products and automotive service to customers while developing retail merchandizing skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service. Additionally you will learn to:
• Demonstrate a high level of energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
• Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
• Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
• Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
• Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
• Step up to duties as assigned.
This is a fast paced position that will have daily exposure to serving our customers.
• At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
• A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- 2 years ago - save job
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The...