IMPACT Resource Group (IRG) is the premier supplier of
assembly, repair and merchandising services for the
retail industry. In addition to our long standing
relationship with Lowe's® Home Improvement stores, we
provide our service expertise to over 15,000 locations
on an annual basis. IRG helps retailers establish their
reputations as quality merchants by providing them a
full range of project, merchandising, installation and
This position is responsible for providing merchandising
and related services to various retail stores. The
employee in this position is tasked with assuring that
exceptional customer service is maintained.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Complete service calls for assigned retail stores
- Understand and maintain product area plan-o-gram
according to retailer specifications.
- Replace and maintain vendor POP as needed.
- Ensure product area is clean and well maintained,
store employees and customers.
- Complete minor plan-o-gram changes, as required.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all
using either Company provided device (netbook or
- After each Work Order, report all work performed
laptop) or computer located within retailer and
acquire retailer approval.
include pictures with report.
- If needed, take digital pictures of product area and
device at the beginning and end of each work day.
- If using Company provided netbook or laptop, sync
customer service to vendors, store personnel, and
- Performs assembly for vender displays.
- Provides continuous, courteous and professional
- Maintains good work habits and arrives at
- Works independently to meet deadlines and achieve
- Performs other related duties as required.
schematics and instructions.
- 1-2 years experience in a retail environment
- Must be able to read and understand plan-o-grams.
- Must be able to read and understand basic wiring
- Must complete internal certification programs.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good communication and customer service
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile
including, but not limited to, stooping, standing,
- Must have daily internet access.
- Must have basic tools.
- Must be able to work in various positions,
bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for
extended periods of time.
or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel
equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push materials and
throughout assigned workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently
and also be able to climb and descend ladders.
- Must be able to work in precarious or high locations
Retail Specialists are paid based on productivity. Paid
training is provided.