Retail Store Manager
As a Retail Store Manager, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of a Godiva Chocolatier Boutique; overseeing and driving daily sales performance; maintain service and operational standards; supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff on sales program; ensuring adequate staffing; providing superior customer service; maintaining store facilities; ensuring safety and security for guests and staff; preparing cash reports and merchandise orders; and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store.
The Retail Store Manager provides direction and leadership to a Godiva Chocolatier Boutique; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; recruits, staffs, coaches and develops store management teams and sales associates as a part of our succession plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals and establishes relationships within the local business community with the focus of gift giving of Godiva products.
• 5-10 years; supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
• Competitive pay with bonus potential
• Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision
• 401k / savings plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Employee Discount
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully :
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Godiva Chocolatier Inc. - 13 months ago
Riding into the hearts of chocolate aficionados everywhere, Godiva Chocolatier makes and sells premium chocolate concoctions, including...