Retail Store Manager -El Dorado, AR.
Are you looking for a company that gives you a sense of purpose and allows you to make a difference in people’s lives? Use your retail management expertise to further your career with Goodwill. Become part of Goodwill’s 500+ associate organization that includes 33 retail store and donation center operations state-wide including the Little Rock corporate teams. Our Retail Store Managers are involved in every aspect of the store operation including:
• Selecting, coaching and developing store teammates
• Building teammate capability and retention
• Building teammate and customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion
• Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities
• Creating results for teammates, customers, and Goodwill
• Building and achieving sales
• Directing, supervising and delegating production of donated goods to the sales floor
Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity. Goodwill offers a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement and retail incentives.
• Production supervision experience a plus
• A minimum of 3 years management experience in a retail or production environment
• Proven ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business that will require evening and weekend shifts
Please visit www.GoodwillAR.org to view all of our current job openings.
Goodwill Industries International - 19 months ago