Posting Job Title: Retail Territory Account Executive
Requisition #: 146817BR
Posting Location: Albany, NY, US
Alternative Locations: United States - New York - Utica;;
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable's Sales Department currently seeks a Retail Territory Account Executive located in Albany, NY. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Education: must have High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- Provide sales and service support to Verizon Wireless Retail Sales associates; store management and their customers, with a strong emphasis on building relationships with sales reps, store and district managers.
- Monitor, track and communicate sales using provided reports generated from assigned stores.
- Formulate strategies using provided reports in order to increase Time Warner Cable's sales across each category including, Digital Cable, High Speed Internet, Digital Phone, and all ancillary product offerings.
- Schedule, prepare, and conduct meetings and training seminars in both group and individual sessions with Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Associates, Managers, and District Managers, and business owners.
- Ensure merchandising efforts, including display of point of purchase materials, and assisted selling/table events.
- Assist with the maintenance of our interactive displays and materials within Verizon Wireless stores, including the coordination of live feeds.
- Promote and train Verizon Wireless Employees on Current promotions and order entry procedures.
- Required to have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to Verizon Wireless employees and customers. Must also be able to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services being offered by the company.
- Onsite sales support as needed, which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties may be assigned including numerous operational and project management tasks.
Experience : Must have at least 3 years of sales and training experience in multi store account management
Skills : Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
Communication Skill level: Must have excellent communication analytical and problem solving skills.
Working Conditions: Regularly required to talk and listen; required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to use close vision and be able to focus.
Travel requirements: Must have reliable transportation and insurance in order to Travel to TWC and Verizon Wireless sites will be necessary from time to time for trainings and meetings. Air travel may be required a few times per year.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0756
Controlling Establishment ID: 00447 - Albany Washington Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...